200 RYS – Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
Our Yoga Teacher training will empower each participant to connect with their authentic self and become a skilled and compassionate yoga teacher. Our teaching program will teach the ancient authentic teachings of yoga with an emphasis on Vinyasa sequencing.
Our 3 week intensive program will cover the philosophy of Yoga, Anatomy, Pranayama(Breath) and Asanas(Postures). You will learn how to build each posture safely and with modifications to skillfully teach yoga to students of all levels. This training will provide the participants the knowledge, practice and experience to become an inspiring yoga teacher.
Participants who complete the program receive a Yoga Teacher Certification, which qualifies them to register with the Yoga Alliance as a RYT or Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200- hour level.
Paraiso Yoga is fully authorized by the international Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga School (RYS200). The curriculum of our certified Yoga Teacher Training exceeds the international standards.
What is included in the price?
- Tuition and training for 21 days
- Yoga study materials
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Welcome dinner
- Graduation lunch
What is not included in the price?
- Yoga Alliance registration fee
- Yoga Insurance
- Air fare and Accommodation
- Meals and extra activities
What Students will learn and get benefit from the course:
- Participants will learn systematic practice of Yoga and how to use the traditional sequence effectively to develop and deepen their own practice.
- Participants will also be taught the systematic techniques of Meditation in order to achieve stillness of the Body and Mind and develop a meditative lifestyle and practice for teachings.
- Breathing and pranayama techniques will be taught and will be given the opportunity to practice and learn it in a traditional manner.
- Students will be thoroughly go through with the process of establishing their own yoga business after the successful completion of the Teachers training course and how to be a successful, inspiring and compassionate yoga teacher and establishing a successful yoga centers.
- Participants who complete the program receive Yoga Teacher Certification from Paraiso Yoga which qualify them to register with the Yoga Alliance as a RYT200 or Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200- hour level.
USD – $1850
Early Bird Discount through August 31st – USD $1700
A non-refundable $200 USD deposit is required to reserve your place in the training. Please contact us to register!